|if + 一般过去时||条件式现在时或条件式现在进行时|
|If this thing happened||that thing would happen.|
- If it rained, you would get wet.
- You would get wet if it rained.
- If you went to bed earlier you wouldn't be so tired.
- You wouldn't be so tired if you went to bed earlier.
- If she fell, she would hurt herself.
- She would hurt herself if she fell.
- If the weather wasn't so bad, we would go to the park.（但天气太糟所以我们不能去）
- If I was the Queen of England, I would give everyone a chicken.（但我并不是皇后）
- If you really loved me, you would buy me a diamond ring.
- If I knew where she lived, I would go and see her.
「if I were」是正确的，也很普遍；而「if I was」并不属于条件句或虚拟语气的用法。
- If I were taller, I would buy this dress.
- If I were 20, I would travel the world.
- If I were you, I would give up smoking.
- If I were a plant, I would love the rain.
- We might buy a larger house if we had more money
- He could go to the concert if you gave him your ticket.
- If he called me, I couldn't hear.
would + 主要动词不定词（不带有 to）
|主词||+ would||+ 不定词|
条件式现在时，以 To Go 为例
|I would go||I wouldn't go||Would I go?||Wouldn't I go?|
|You would go||You wouldn't go||Would you go?||Wouldn't you go?|
|He would go||He wouldn't go||Would he go?||Wouldn't he go?|
|She would go||She wouldn't go||Would she go?||Wouldn't she go?|
|We would go||We wouldn't go||Would we go?||Wouldn't we go?|
|They would go||They wouldn't go||Would they go?||Wouldn't they go?|