- I met Harry, we went for a swim together, and afterwards Harry went home.
- I like your son, I might even love him, but he is not a very good soccer player.
- For dinner I had soup, fish, chicken, dessert, and coffee.
- This afternoon I went to Oxford Circus, Picadilly, Hamstead, and Gatwick Airport.
- She was young, beautiful, kind, and intelligent.
- The house we visited was dark, dreary, and run-down.
- She was wearing a bright red shirt.
- Tony ran towards me, fell, yelled, and fainted.
- The boy leapt, spun, twisted, and dove into the water.
- The car smashed into the wall, flipped onto its roof, slid along the road, and finally stopped against a tree.
- The dog leapt into the air, snatched the frisbee in its mouth, landed, and ran off into the forest.
- China, one of the most powerful nations on Earth, has a huge population.
- Jason's grandmother, who was born in 1930, lived through the Second World War.
- Cats, unlike dogs, do not respect their masters.
- My friend, Jim, likes to go scuba diving.
- Hearing that her father was in hospital, Jane left work immediately.
- Walking to the bus stop that morning, Sam knew it was going to be a special day.
- She lives in Paris, doesn't she?
- We haven't met, have we?
- Yes, I will stay a little longer, thank you.
- No, he isn't like other boys.
- Wait, I didn't mean to scare you.
I detest liars like you; I believe that honesty is the best policy. = 我憎恨像你一样的骗子。
I detest liars, like you; I believe that honesty is the best policy. = 你跟你一样都憎恨骗子。