- He swims well.
- He ran quickly.
- She spoke softly.
- James coughed loudly to attract her attention.
- He plays the flute beautifully.（在直接受词后）
- He ate the chocolate cake greedily.（在直接受词后）
- He ate greedily the chocolate cake. [不正确]
- He ate the chocolate cake greedily. [正确]
- He greedily ate the chocolate cake. [正确]
- He gave us generously the money. [不正确]
- He gave us the money generously. [正确]
- He generously gave us the money. [正确]
- The child ran happily towards his mother.
- The child ran towards his mother happily.
- The town grew quickly after 1997.
- He waited patiently for his mother to arrive.
这些常见的情状副词 well丶badly丶hard丶fast 几乎都是紧接在动词后。
- He swam well despite being tired.
- The rain fell hard during the storm.
|She quickly agreed to re-type the letter.||迅速地同意|
|She agreed quickly to re-type the letter.||迅速地同意|
|She agreed to re-type the letter quickly.||迅速地重新打|
|He quietly asked me to leave the house.||安静地询问|
|He asked me quietly to leave the house.||安静地询问|
|He asked me to leave the house quietly.||安静地离开|
有时候情状副词会放在动词 + 受词之前，增添强调的意味。
- He gently woke the sleeping woman.
- She angrily slammed the door.
- Slowly she picked up the knife.
- Roughly he grabbed her arm.