as + 表明分量的形容词 +（名词）+ as
若比较的名词是可数的，则用 as many 以及 as few。要注意，当前面的句子已表明比较的事物为何，就可以不重复，下面最后一个例句针对此情况来示范。
- They have as many children as we do.
- We have as many customers as they do.
- Tom has as few books as Jane.
- There are as few houses in his village as in mine.
- You know as many people as I do.
- I have visited the States as many times as he has.
- I have three brothers. That's as many as you have.（从第一个句子可看出要比较的事物是「brothers」）
若比较的名词是不可数的，则用 as much 以及 as little。要注意，当前面的句子已表明比较的事物为何，就可以不重复，下面最后一个例句针对此情况来示范。
- John eats as much food as Peter.
- Jim has as little patience as Sam.
- You've heard as much news as I have.
- He's had as much success as his brother has.
- They've got as little water as we have.
- I'm not hungry. I've had as much as I want.（由第一个句子可知，後面要比较的事物是「food」）